- Accident or incident reports
- Trip reports
- Maintenance and repair reports
- Inspection report (pre-trip, en-route, post-trip)
- Dangerous goods occurrence reports
- Driver logbook
Communication Systems Experience
- Operate GPS (Global Positioning System) and other navigation equipment
- Trip recorder (on-board computer)
- Citizens band (CB) radio
- Owner-operator business skills
- Professionalism in customer service
- Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
- Load and unload goods
Security and Safety
- Driving record check (abstract)
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Willing to travel overnight
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Handling heavy loads
- Physically demanding
- Large workload
Work Location Information
- Various locations
Type of Trucking and Equipment
- Roll-off truck
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Excellent written communication
- Free parking available
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have education in this field of employment?